Tuesday, January 6, 2015

still on vacation

  Yes, while everyone else got ready to go back to work/school I still have another week off. That's what happens when the school district decides it is losing too much money because families are still in Mexico. I'd rather get off a week earlier at the end of the year, but I'm not consulted.



  So I spent two days putting Christmas away - except for my new vintage reindeer I just got, they will stay out for "winter". We had a couple of nights with freezing temperatures but today was up to 80 degrees. Hot, hot,hot.


Yarnigras! 2015 Craft Along 
    
  Valerie, over at Yarnigras swapper spot  is hosting a monthly themed craft along, for January we are making any type of blanket we choose. Since I don't own a sewing machine and I have the fabric my blanket is going to be a no-sew-fleece, but instead of tying the tabs I'm going to try weaving them. 


  Ms L. wasn't able to visit until the weekend after Christmas, so on Christmas Day Mr. L and I went down to the beach. The white water was really whipping that day, but any sunny day at the beach is a good day.



TTFN,
Chris =]
 

2 comments:

  1. 80 degrees! What fun to visit the ocean. So crazy to have such vast temps across the country. We're in the negatives with the wind chills and loads of snow. Have fun with your extended break.

    PS. I'm still smitten with your dollhouse on IG. It's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete