Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ornament swap 2014

    I joined Yarnigras annual ornament swap again this year. I have to say that as usual the ladies out did  themselves again! The theme was a tie and ended up Woodland/Traditional Christmas. Of course I forgot to take photos of the ornies I sent, I went the Traditional Christmas theme and made different snowmen.

 
Thank You Missy for this intricately hand drawn rustic ornie and for the aromatic icicle. I also kept the moss you packaged them in for a future project.

   I scored a double from Val with the adorable toadstool mini wreath (which gives me an idea for a much bigger one) and the cute snowman name tag. Thanks Sweetie!
  
   Thank You Kerry for the most adorable,sweetest,makesmehappytolookat gnome. I don't know who to Thank for the wreath, but it is great! It's made from loops of green zippers glued onto a mini circle.


  I see a few more gnomes, toadstools and rustic fun in store for next years Christmas tree.


TTFN,
Chris =]

7 comments:

  1. I love the theme of your ornament swap. Wishing you a blessed and very Merry Christmas, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the ornaments! Merry Christmas Chris, to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we all get different ornaments in this swap! A great group of amazingly talented crafters!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreath is from me Karen in California. I did not relize we put our names with this as this is my first trade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ornaments were lovely again this year. Your tree is gorgeous. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris, I love your tree! Karen made the zipper wreath, she is new to our group! I think next year, I'll need to have you make our little swap badge. Love having you in our group. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete