Sunday, March 2, 2014

365 reasons to be grateful, days 1 to 31


  Working with children (and having one of my own) has taught me that the little things we learn and do are the big things in life. While I have applied that to work I haven't always applied it to my life. I am happy to say that every year I get a little better at it.
  Oh! to have the wisdom I have now when I was younger I wouldn't have wasted so much time on the inconsequential.  
In December I stumbled across this site, 365 grateful.  The idea of consciously keeping a record of the daily things that make my life wonderful stuck a cord with me, which surprised me because I'm not one to keep a diary or get "all Zen" with things in my life. I'm more of "If I don't like something, change it" kind of person, the only person responsible for or in charge of my life is Me.
  On January 1 with no thought or planning on what I was going to photograph I started my digital diary. Here is the first month:



   I realize that I am missing a day and that technically the last picture is not my photo, but it makes me smile every time I look at it (and it is my project) so I included it.


TTFN,
Chris =]

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Keep posting. I needed this after a couple of rotten days. I'll live vicariously thru you. And I love dunecat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny because I can't wait to see what's going on with you in Turkey. See I knew you would get dunecat!!

      Delete
  2. Great project(lifestyle) Chris! I love it! I will try something like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great project. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are also prohibited from bringing sharp prada replica objects, such as box cutters, ice picks, scissors or swords. Other prohibited items in a similar category of tools includes dior replica axes, hatchets, cattle prods, hand saws and cordless portable power saws, hammers and drills a well prada replica screwdrivers, wrenches and pliers 7 inches or less in length.

    ReplyDelete