Monday, January 13, 2014

why i haven't posted and a new years resolution

  Hi!! Did you miss me?
  I have no excuse for not writing, it's not like I've been doing anything for the last three weeks. I'm not being sarcastic, I was off work for Christmas break and other than reading a big pile of books I didn't accomplish much.
  I blame Mr. L, he's a bad influence. He was home the entire time playing video games and reading so I figured if he can, I can.
 
 
Ms. L was able to visit for a week after Christmas and that was fun, we went on a hike, went to the beach, put together a puzzle and generally enjoyed ourselves. I remembered we did this hike when Ms. L was younger so I had to take a current photo in the same spot.

   I've decided my New Years Resolution is completing some of the pinterest projects I have on my boards. I figure if I'm going to make a resolution it should be one I have half a chance of following through on. I will post my first project in the next couple of days.
Stay tuned...


TTFN,
Chris =]

4 comments:

  1. Love the comparison photos. Christmas break is meant to be relaxed. Sounds like the perfect respite from a busy school obligations. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I relaxed to the point that I couldn't wait to get back to school.

      Delete
  2. Aloha! Good for you! It's nice to really relax and enjoy a holiday. And I look forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the then and now photos! I'll have to check your boards and see what you will be up to :)

    ReplyDelete