Wednesday, September 4, 2013

zombie doll

   I signed up for a swap over at Yarni Gras Swapper Spot to make a zombie doll based on a character from Alice in Wonderland. I've never made a zombie but this idea popped into my head and wouldn't go away. I'm hoping it turns out like I envision it. (fingers crossed)

 
   I know it doesn't look like much now, but give me another week... Is there such a thing as a cute zombie? Even when I try for scary, things still come out cute.
 
 
 
TTFN,
Chris =]

6 comments:

  1. cool! Can't wait to see "it"..whatever it is!

    PS...don't forget to blog on the swapper spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a cute zombie! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... so far, it looks like something my dog would like to chow down :) Looking forward to seeing the cute zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good ..... can't wait to see it in all it's zombie cuteness :-)

    ReplyDelete