Tuesday, June 18, 2013

off on an adventure

   I really should be in bed right now but the thought of being on a plane in 10 hours en route to Europe has me a little EXCITED.  MrL is letting me take MsL on a graduation trip to visit my friend in Belgium.

  Europe: a new frontier. This is the voyage of a mother and a daughter. Our three week mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new cultures and a new appreciation for the world around us, to boldly go where we have not gone before.
Yes, we were watching Star Trek when I thought of this.


I know I've used this photo before, but right
now it's the most current one of us I have.
 
 
 
TTFN,
Chris =]

8 comments:

  1. have a wonderful awesome fantastic time Chris!! Im a wee bit jealous here.. but mostly happy for you and your daughter!
    take lots of pics to share!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Viv, This is the first time I'm on this end and not on your end, so I completely understand. MrL doesn't like to travel so we normally stay home.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Star Trek! With your positive attitude and eager spirit, you're going to have a blast! If you ever find yourself bored during the three weeks, post updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I'm near a computer I will. =] Thanks

      Delete
  3. Have the BEST time! Take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I have been to England and a short trip to Scotland, You will love Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Hope you have a great time ! Cant wait to see some pics E

    ReplyDelete