Monday, June 3, 2013

a great week

Did you ever look back at the end of the week and realize it was really good? This past week was one of those weeks for me.

Monday: Mr.L was home because it was a holiday. My parents had left (more on that later once Ms.L gets me the photos) on Saturday so it was nice to still have two days together. Of course I always have a three day weekend since I don't work on Mondays. Yeah! me.

Tuesday: There is only one main street into town so it's usually a little crowded. As I'm driving to work I get caught in "rush hour" traffic, no big deal. I move into the right lane because there is a bus in the left. The three cars in front of me move into the lane behind the bus leaving me in an empty lane!

Wednesday: Our class went on a field trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo. All the children had a parent go with them so I was able to spend a couple of hours with my child.

 
Thursday: I went thrift shopping looking for vintage Pyrex and material for monsters, clothes are cheaper than buying fabric. I found a hawaiian print shirt, but I don't think I can cut it up - it's too cool!
 
 
 
Friday: It's FrIdAy!! enough said. Just a pretty photo I took at work in the parking lot.
 
 
 
 
I hope your week is as joyful as mine was.
 
TTFN,
Chris =] 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Darling picture of you. Love that vintage shirt. Here's to another great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty perfect to me! We drove through Santa Barbara on our way home from my Uncles Memorial in Walnut Creek, wow it was so crowded... I think during the week would be a better time to visit the Zoo. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! You're so good at appreciating the simple things. I'm glad that you got a chance to spend some time with your "baby"!
    I'm assuming there was no Pyrex to be found or we would have heard about it! LOL
    Erica

    ReplyDelete