Sunday, May 19, 2013

so proud!!

  Yesterday MsL. graduated
from college!
 
 
   I don't have photos of the ceremony because she chose to skip all the pomp and circumstance. We are going to spend a few days in Monterey and Big Sur with my parents celebrating the way our recent college graduate wants to.
   
As parents MrL and I have spent so many years saving, planning, teaching, training to get her to this point and now it has happen. I can't come up with a noun that is grand enough to describe how I am feeling.
  
   Every time I think about how MsL has grown into a happy, smart, beautiful, energetic young woman with the whole world open to her I get all teary-eyed. (of course I am a little biased, but only a little bit).
 
I love you sweet pea!! <3
always your Mommy
 
TTFN,
Chris =]

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chris! It feels sooooo good to get them to this point doesnt it? Have fun celebrating!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Congratulations to you, Mr. L, and, Ms. L.!!! I totally understand how you feel. You are not biased, and you should revel in your pride and happiness - job well done! Give yourself an "Attaboy", in fact you can give one to Mr. L. too :). Our older son skipped the pomp and circumstance too - he opted to take off for Europe instead (can't blame him). Besides, I still have two younger ones that I can twist their arms so they will go through their ceremonies :) Congratulations again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your beautiful daughter, Chris. I can't even imagine that day yet...but it goes by so fast doesn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling picture!!! I love the way the kids announce their graduation now a days....a fun photo with all the important info!! All of mine have graduated and it is quite an accomplishment... for both the kids and the parents!

    ReplyDelete