Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the bee's knees (an incident at work)









Bee's Knees
Older Slang . (especially in the 1920s) a person or thing that is wonderful, great or marvelous.
   Yesterday at afternoon snack I was sitting next to "K", he is a rambunctious three year old.  I'm sitting there eating my apple and he slides a cracker to me,
K - cacker
Me - Is this for me?
K - pushes it closer and says, To you
Me - Thank You!
K - Welcome 
He takes a bite of his cracker then looks at me to take a bite of mine.  After I take a bite he hold up his cracker waiting for me to hold up mine and then we "clink" crackers.

Today he was eating fruit snacks and again slid one to me with a cheesy little grin. He never shares his fruit snacks. Fruit snacks are the super fancy high end chocolate of the preschool set (of course they are not chocolate, but teeth sticking high fructose non yummy chewy gelatinous blobs).
 I think I'm in, either that or he's up to something...


TTFN,
Chris =]



No comments:

Post a Comment