These are the hearts I received from Debby's valentine swap at Cozy Blanket. Aren't they sweet??? I want to say THANK YOU to the following ladies:
- Jackie at Once Upon a Fairyland for the paper doll and valentine. You should go look at her photos of where she grew up, they are fantastic.
- Vintage Betty's for the pink trimmed pink heart. I had to put it up high because my cat wanted the pink garland.
- Elizabeth at Creative Breathing for the hand stitched "be mine" heart. I can't get over the french knots and daisy chain flowers.
- Sandie at Retro Sandie for the amazing hand beaded felt flower heart.
- Jane at Aralia Jane for the red and white yo yo heart. I love polka dots.
The other valentine swap I joined was over at Golden Egg Vintage where Erica matched me up with Elaine from Honeysuckle Hollow. I was so touched to receive my valentine shadowbox with it's own storybook written by Elaine! There is so much detail, I love looking at the tiny cards sitting around the valentine mail box.
Normally I'm not a fan of pink but I just adore the box covered in the crepe paper cabbage roses. And that was just the beginning... I'm not sure how Elaine managed to cram so many great crafty bits into that narrow box.
Don't you just love the lacy vellum heart envelopes and vintage valentine stickers? I can't wait to use the red pom pom ribbon.
All my new valentines are hanging above my TV so I can see them all the time. =]