Monday, January 7, 2013

weird weather


Oh! Woe Is Me... Here I am having to do yard work while the rest of you get to sit inside all warm and snuggly drinking hot cocoa and singing I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas... I know Christmas is over, don't ruin the image I'm going for.

Anyway...

We have been running the weather gambit here on and off for the past week. Get up in the morning to find frost on the ground and the car windows iced over. Mid morning is sunny and warm enough to be outside dead heading the plants because they are still flowering. Mid afternoon the sun is gone the temperature has dropped and dark rain clouds are rolling in. Early evening rain starts to fall until sometime early morning. Get up in the morning to find the car windows iced over again. Crazy!!

I did have photos to show you but for some reason I can't get them to upload no matter what form I try. Darn it!


TTFN,
Chris =]

2 comments:

  1. at least you dont have this cold white stuff covering everything! thought ours is all going to melt away the next few days as its supposed to be in the high 40s with in the next week.
    have a great week chris
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    I'm your swap partner, and also sent you an email. Yard work ! would love the weather but not the yard work all year :) I am reading that lots of bloggers are having picture issues hope they get this fixed soon too many great creations and pics to see ! E

    ReplyDelete