Monday, January 21, 2013

a hair cut for my sister


I have been letting my hair grow for the last 2 1/2 years to donate to Locks of Love when it was long enough as a sort of cosmic Thank You for when my sister got her wig when she was going through chemo for breast cancer in 2010. Last Thursday was the big day. I had 12 inches cut off plus another inch for styling.

From this...
To this...
I keep having to put shampoo back in the bottle and I keep trying to bring my hair over my right shoulder to get it out of the way, it takes me 2 instead of 15 minutes to dry my hair and the funniest part is I now wake up with a really bad case of bed head! It is so not pretty!!
 
TTFN,
Chris =]

3 comments:

  1. cute hair cut Chris! and how nice to donate to locks of love! Ive been thinking that it is definitely time for a trim for mine. one of these days!
    have a great day.
    xo
    viv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling haircut. Good for you on your special donation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an wonderful cause....and a great new 'do for you!

    ReplyDelete