|my guard cat =]|
I decided to open my curtains a little and let you peek in.
- I only wear shorts, no really, I don't wear pants and I can't remember the last time I wore a dress.
- Plaid shorts are a staple in my closet.
- The music I listen to is rock, heavy metal, classical, (young) Elvis and 80's.
- It has been 3 years since we have had cable/satellite.
- I collect heart shaped rocks.
- All the big power tools in the garage are mine.
- I have an owl collection that I didn't start. Most of them are gifts from past Girl Scouts.
- I like everything about Day of the Dead Celebration - including the fun skeletons.
- Most of the lamps in my house have been made by me, I really like lamps.
- Doctor Who is an awesome TV show.
- I've never wanted any other job than working with preschoolers.
- Hawaii is my dream place to live.
- I'm an amateur photographer.
- Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn are my favorite actors.
- I watch movies from the 40's and 50's, the golden age of Hollywood.
- I like to get Whitman's Chocolate Samplers for the boxes.
- I have two younger sisters, one niece and two nephews.
- Spray paint can fix anything.
- I'm an avid reader.
- I have a scrapbook paper addiction.
- I collect vintage Christmas.
- I have a drawer full of colorfull knee socks for creating sock monsters.
- I like to experiment with all types of crafting.
- I like frogs.
- Girl Scouts
- Sharpie Markers
- I am thankful for everything in my life!