Sunday, December 9, 2012

putz house village


   Instead of getting ready for my Girl Scout meeting tomorrow night I was playing on Picmonkey. So with out further adieu here are some close ups of my "winterized" putz village.
 
 
   I've only been collecting putz houses for a few years and don't have any vintage ones (yet). This is the first year that I've decorated my own house, next year I'm going to make one from scratch.
 I found this very helpful website little glitter houses that has a great DIY page. Howard (the owner) makes fantastic custom buildings. One of these days I'm hoping Mr.L will let me have our house done in putz.
 
Norwegian port Tromso
   Have you ever noticed how Norwegian towns look like putz villages? That's one way to break up all that white.
 
 
 
 
 
TTFN,
Chris =]


 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. oh, they are lovely! I wanted vintage ones too...but haven't gotten around to it. Maybe we need to do a "Putz-Along" next year together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house are so cute. Some of mine are pretty time-worn, but I still enjoy them.
    Thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures with a nice comment.
    Christmas Blessings,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex mother in law collected these! I was lucky enough to find a few for her at an antique store.

    ReplyDelete