Sunday, December 16, 2012

more christmas 2012

 To get our minds (at least for a little bit) off the horrible things that happened this weekend I'm posting more Christmas photo's from the outside of my house plus a "new" ornament I recently got.

 
 

My new Christmas sign I made. I thought I'd had an original idea, but my friend Amy told me she saw this years ago in lights on top of a house that the airplane she was in flew over on it's way to landing.  I still like it!

  
   9 more days unitl Christmas, where has the month gone?
 
 
 
 
TTFN,
Chris =]
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. everything looks great Chris. And I always wished I lived in a house with double front doors! your tiny little ornie is so sweet. I love those old honey comb pieces!
    have a great day!
    9 days to go! woohoo!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete