Saturday, November 10, 2012

in my craft room - christmas swaps

  I'm having a fun time creating for the 4 different Christmas swaps I signed up for.

 The first one I signed up for was a 5 for 5 ornament swap over at Valerie's.  I made any ornament my heart desired.



Thanks for the photo Valerie!

  The second swap I signed up for was over at Helga's.  She has a great shop with the coolest art supplies. The rule was we had to use one item from her shop. I was trying my hand at a
non-traditional holiday ornament.

 
 The third swap was over at Erica's. She set up a paper putz house swap, I've been meaning to make a putz house and this was the perfect reason to get me motivated. I can't show you this one until my partner Dorothy get her house next week. 
 
 
The fourth swap was over at Wendy's. Last year this was my first ornament swap (I know I'm a little behind the times). It was fun to be able to do it again.  What perfect timing too, I had just come across a tutortial that I had to do. These are the final results. I will go into greater detail shortly.
 
 
 

  The last two photos are a little extra. I have this box full of these cute vintage ice cream cups that I've been waiting to use, when I pick up this little Santa and plastic holly I knew exactly what to do!
The skull is my newest addition to my DOD display, it is a paper-mache pear turned upside down.
 



 
 
 
 
TTFN,
Chris =]

No comments:

Post a Comment