Sunday, November 4, 2012

a beautiful day



Here we are the first week in November and it was 80 degrees and no breeze today! Mr L. and I decided to get out of the house and go to the beach.


please excuse the sun reflection it was at a bad angle

What a glorious day! There was a slight breeze and lots of shade to sit in. We lounged on our blanket listening to the baby waves roll into the beach and the rustling of the palm fronds while looking out at the sparkling blue ocean.

 
This is my favorite beach to go to, there is this row of massive palm trees lining the edge between grass and sand. You get to decide whether to sit in the sand and sun or grass and shade.
 
ready to catch a wave

 

 
Have a wonderful week!
 
 
TTFN,
Chris =]


1 comment:

  1. Its a good thing you cant see me right now! Im turning a little green! with jealousy! lol. I Love, Adore, Live for the beach in the summer time. but I will have to wait about 9 months for the weather to be good enough for days at the beach again!
    I'm glad you had a beach day !! lucky you!!
    have a great week
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete