Wednesday, October 31, 2012

peek in my window

   Viv from Viv Out on a Limb was talking about why she started reading blogs then writing her own. The part that struck a cord with me was this "at first it was just looking at and reading other live journals and blogs. It was sort of like when my husband would drive us somewhere at night, and peoples lights would be on in their houses and I could get quick peeks inside as we drove by!"
  

my guard cat =]

 I decided to open my curtains a little and let you peek in.
-  I only wear shorts, no really, I don't wear pants and I can't remember the last time I wore a dress.
-  Plaid shorts are a staple in my closet.
-  The music I listen to is rock, heavy metal, classical, (young) Elvis and 80's.
-  It has been 3 years since we have had cable/satellite.
-  I collect heart shaped rocks.
-  All the big power tools in the garage are mine.
-  I have an owl collection that I didn't start. Most of them are gifts from past Girl Scouts.
-  I like everything about Day of the Dead Celebration - including the fun skeletons.
-  Most of the lamps in my house have been made by me, I really like lamps.
-  Doctor Who is an awesome TV show.
- I've never wanted any other job than working with preschoolers.
-  Hawaii is my dream place to live.
-  I'm an amateur photographer.
- Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn are my favorite actors.
- I watch movies from the 40's and 50's, the golden age of Hollywood.
- I like to get Whitman's Chocolate Samplers for the boxes.
- I have two younger sisters, one niece and two nephews.
- Spray paint can fix anything.
- I'm an avid reader.
- I have a scrapbook paper addiction.
- I collect vintage Christmas.
- I have a drawer full of colorfull knee socks for creating sock monsters.
- I like to experiment with all types of crafting.
- I like frogs.
- Girl Scouts
- Sharpie Markers
- I am thankful for everything in my life!

TTFN,
Chris =]

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn!!! I never knew that about you!

    ReplyDelete