Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ironing, No Thank You


     My immediate family knows this about me so this is no surprise to them,

(not my creation)

   I hate ironing, no I DESPISE ironing. I usually make sure the clothes I buy don't wrinkle. I told
 Mr. L before we moved in together that if he expected me to iron his uniforms like my Mom did for my Dad he needed to find himself another girl. I can count on one hand how many times I've gotten out the iron and ironing board this year (lets remember that it's October). 
   Needless to say when I walked into the living room with an arm full of clothes pulled out the ironing board and iron he was shocked, surprised, flabbergasted and a little concerned.  He checked to see if I had a fever, he checked to see if I had been body snatched, he was going to call my Mom to let her know, he ran through a safety check list before letting me turn on the iron.  He couldn't believe I was willingly going to iron.  Okay- willingly is going a little too far let's just say I needed to iron. So I put on my big girl panties and did it.  Yeah for Me!
Man, I'm glad that's done!!

TTFN,
Chris =]
 

3 comments:

  1. lol! I usually iron every day before I get dressed for work!
    wish I had someone to do it for me!
    happy Friday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Chris, I love your blog. I believe you and I are swap partners at Erica's Christmas House Swap! I will email you my address and I need yours please. I can't wait to get started! Have a great week,Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO NOT IRON! EVER!
    I'll toss a clean shirt in the dryer with a damp washcloth, or I'll use Downy Wrinkle Releaser. But I won't iron it! LOL
    I know it's so lazy of me!!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete