Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Tree

Now that I have all these Halloween ornaments I've been wondering what to do with them, we don't really decorate for Halloween anymore since we don't get trick or treaters. I don't know why I never thought about decorating a tree before. But...
While looking at this halloween tree over at Kim K's blog  I got a great idea but, sadly it will have to be next halloween since I need to get into the christmas decorations and Mr. L flatly refuses to get any of it down until November. It involves Miss L's old christmas tree and a few cans of spray paint - which is this girls best friend! I'm not sure if I should paint it black or orange...? No WAIT---
Lime Green!! Yes!

TTFN,
Chris

3 comments:

  1. yes, you need a halloween tree, doesnt everyone? I believe that kims tree is green. its a christmas tree that she leaves out all year and decorates for each holiday and the kids birthdays. hers is awesome isnt it?
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh a lime green tree~ sound wickedly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my Halloween tree is outgrowing the amount of ornaments on it. Maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon and get a large one too. How to get the black paint shiny though.....hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete