Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Little About Me

   First and foremost I should say that starting a blog is something I NEVER thought I would do. I was taught by my Dad to never say never, because once you say never it usually ends up being the thing you do. Oh Well! Life is about taking the road less traveled and I want to say at the end of my life that I didn't take the boring way.
  With tons of site out there already I figured that I don't have anything earth shattering to say or show, but I have been toying with the idea for a time and decide that if nothing else this will be my digital diary and if someone is able to take something from here then great.
  So with that being said I guess I should introduce myself:
- My name is Chris Little
- I live in Central California and LOVE it!!
- "Big L" is my husband of 25 years and I can't see my life without him
- "Little L" is our 22 year old daughter who is creating her own life (as it should be) as a Marine Biologist.
- My other "baby" is my rotten tuxedo 12lb slug of a cat named pshhtt. This is the name he answers to.
 - My paying job is working with Special Needs Preschoolers. My non-paying job is as a Girl Scout Leader and I take both of them very seriously. I realize that even if the kids don't remember me I've made an impression on their lives and I want them to feel good about themselves.
So here we go.....
Chris =]



2 comments:

  1. Hello and congrats! I still have not taken the plunge ~ no blog, no facebook, no twitter. Love the blog name!

    ReplyDelete